Classic Metal Floor Machine 17" 1.5 hp C171HD
Powr-Flite’s 17" 1.5 hp Classic floor machine provides the power and durability to last through the toughest jobs. The 17" 1.5 hp Classic Floor Machine is powerful enough to handle tough jobs like grinding, but can also be used for more delicate jobs such as buffing finished floors. All metal handle housings, tube and trigger assemblies add to the long-lasting durability of the machine.
• Powerful 1.5 hp, 175 RPM motor can handle any job with ease
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 17" Pads / 15" Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start ups
• High polish chrome finish is chip and corrosive resistant, keeping the Classic looking newer longer
• Full surround non-marking bumpers help prevent damage to walls and furniture
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
Recommended Pad Driver: 717DP (Sold Separately)
Classic Design, Modern Performance
The Classic line combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components..
Built in the USA
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
- Cord Length
- 50 ft.
- Cord Strain Relief
- Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- 1.5 hp
- Operation Control
- Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size
- Triple planetary drive
- Running Amps
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- Cord Type
- 14/3 SJTW-A
- Handle Tube
- All chrome 1.5"
- California Residents
- Motor #
- Circuit Breaker #
- Sheer Pin #
- Cord #
- Switch #