20" 1.5 hp Classic Metal Floor Machine
Powr-Flite’s 20" 1.5 hp Classic floor machine provides the solid performance of an all metal housing with the best motors and components available. 175 RPM floor machines use a heavy-duty all steel triple planetary transmission to stand up to your most demanding work. All metal handle housings, tube and trigger assemblies add to the long-lasting durability of the machine.
• 1.5 hp, 175 RPM motor
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 20" Pads / 18" Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start ups
• High polish chrome finish is chip and corrosive resistant, keeping the Classic looking newer longer
• Full surround non-marking bumpers help prevent damage to walls and furniture
• Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
"I bought my first Powr-Flite floor machine 10 years ago. I now own 5. These machines are the best I have ever used." - Dan J.
Recommended Pad Driver: 919DP (Sold Separately)
Classic Design, Modern Performance
The Classic line combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components..
Built in the USA
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
- Cord Length
- 50 ft.
- Cord Strain Relief
- Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- 1.5 hp
- Operation Control
- Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size
- Triple planetary drive
- Running Amps
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- California Residents
- Motor #
- Circuit Breaker #
- Sheer Pin #
- Cord #
- Switch #