13" 1 hp Classic Metal Floor Machine
Powr-Flite’s 13" 1 hp Classic floor machine uses the most technologically advanced motor, transmission and electrical components in a rugged all-metal housing.
• Compact 13" cleaning width
• Versatile 1 hp, 175 RPM motor
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 13" Pads / 11" Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start ups
• High polish chrome finish is chip and corrosive resistant, keeping the Classic looking newer longer
• Full surround non-marking bumpers help prevent damage to walls and furniture
• Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
This 13" 1 hp Classic Floor Machine is a great all-purpose floor machine for use in smaller areas. 175 RPM is considered the most versatile speed for floor machines, allowing you to complete a wide variety of jobs - including scrubbing, buffing and polishing.
Pad drivers sold separately.
Classic Design, Modern Performance
The Classic line combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components. The 13" model is designed for use in tight spaces.
Built in the USA
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
- Cord Length
- 50 ft.
- Cord Strain Relief
- Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- 1 hp
- Operation Control
- Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size
- Triple planetary drive
- Running Amps
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- Handle Tube
- All chrome 1.5"