17" 1.5 hp Millennium Floor Machine
The Powr-Flite 17" 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine provides the power and versatility for the toughest jobs and features a patented rotationally molded one-piece housing that reduces the vibration and torque commonly found in other floor machines. The 17" 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine is powerful enough to handle tough jobs like grinding, but can also be used for more delicate jobs such as buffing finished floors.
• Patented rotationally molded one-piece housing reduces noise and vibration
• Powerful 1.5 hp, 175 RPM motor can handle any job with ease
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 17" Pads / 15" Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start-ups
• Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
Millennium Edition floor machines are heavier than floor machines of a similar size, giving you maximum pad pressure for the best results.
Built in the USA
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
- Cord Length
- 50 ft.
- Cord Strain Relief
- Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- 1.5 hp
- Operation Control
- Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size
- Triple planetary drive
- Running Amps
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- California Residents
- Motor #
- Circuit Breaker #
- Sheer Pin #
- Cord #
- Switch #