The Powr-Scrub 16” Cylindrical Brush Scrubber is designed to clean most hard floor types including non-slip, safety or textured floors, with exceptional cleaning power. With greater productivity and better performance than traditional mopping, the Powr-Scrub is ideal for small to medium areas such as food service areas and kitchens, entrances lobbies, schools, shops and offices. The Powr-Scrub 16” Cylindrical Brush Scrubber is extremely easy to use and little training is required to operate it at full capacity.
• 750 RPM high pressure cylindrical brush for maximum cleaning performance on uneven or tiled flooring
• Powerful brush and vacuum action restores ceramic tile floor right down to the grout
• Dual floating squeegees clean and dry in forward and backward for more efficient cleaning and increased productivity
• Cleans right to the edge with optional add-on side brush
• Quiet 70 dBA operator noise level for day cleaning applications - meets LEEDS requirements
Powerful Brush Performance
750 RPM high pressure cylindrical brush for maximum cleaning performance on uneven or tiled flooring.
Clean Almost Any Surface
Designed to clean most hard floor types including non-slip, safety or textured floors, with exceptional cleaning power.
- Brush Speed
- 750 RPM
- Cleaning Width
- Solution Tank
- 4 gallon
- Recovery Tank
- 4 gallon
- 12,500 sq. ft./hr.
- Sound Level
- 70 dBA
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year motor, parts and labor
- California Residents