Predator Walk Behind Automatic Scrubber 20"
Simple controls, easy to use, and easy to transport, the Predator 20 provides excellent scrubbing results on a wide range of hard floor surfaces. Designed for moderate sized interiors, the Predator 20 is ideal for use in schools, hotels, retail shops, restaurants, hospitals and other commercial and industrial applications.
• Full sized 20" pad driver or brush increases productivity
• 200 RPM brush speed provides aggressive scrubbing power
• Comes complete with two 12 volt batteries, charger and pad driver
• Low-profile, ergonomic design provides easy maneuverability
• Fully removable solution tank provides quick access to batteries for routine maintenance
• In-line solution solenoid controls solution flow optimizing cleaning times
• Simple control panel includes key switch, battery meter and hour meter
• Includes pad driver, batteries and charger
Clean Almost Anywhere
Low profile, ergonomic design provides easy maneuverability - allowing you to clean in areas larger scrubbers of a similar pad size just will not go.
Keep it Simple
Key switch, motor/vacuum switches, battery guage, hour meter and brush/squeegee levers are all right in front of you - easily accessed without having to stop and move around the machine.
- Brush Speed
- 180 RPM
- Cleaning Width
- Run Time
- 3 - 4 Hours
- Solution Tank
- 11 gallon
- Recovery Tank
- 12 gallon
- 17,500 sq. ft./hr.
- 49" x 26" x 44"
- Weight (lb)
- Scrubbers 5 years - tanks, 2 years - motors, 1 year - parts and labor
- California Residents