Heavy-Duty Floor Stripper - Liquidate
HARD FLOOR CARE - A high-performance wax and finish remover formulated to remove years of buildup caused by excessive recoating and ultra high-speed burnishing.
- Works in hot or cold water
- Dissolves heavy build-ups
- Low foaming
- No harsh chemical odor
- Light Soil: 16 oz per gallon dilution - $1.88 cost per gallon
- Heavy Soil: 32 oz per gallon dilution - $3.77 cost per gallon
- 4 one-gallon bottles
- Dust mop floor, remove gum, tape, etc. with floor scrapper.
- Dilute Liquidate 16 oz. per gallon of water (1 part stripper to 8 parts water).
- Flood floor with Liquidate, allow to dwell for 10 minutes.
- Machine scrub thoroughly using black stripping pad.
- Pick up solution using wet/dry vacuum.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
*For heavy build up or frequently burnished floors dilute Liquidate 32 oz. per gallon (1-4).