22% High Solids Floor Finish - High Calibur, 1 gallon
High Caliber is a 22% solids floor coating for ultra-high speed burnishing. The metal cross-linked formula provides excellent, gloss, durability and scuff resistance on all types of flooring.
- Provides durable high gloss finish
- Versatile for all types of flooring
- Self-leveling. Non-yellowing. Non-powdering
- Slip resistant to ASTM-D2047
- No dilution necessary, ready-to-use!
- Strip floor completely, using Powr-Flite Stripper.
- Rinse floor thoroughly, removing all residue. Allow to dry.
- Pour High Caliber into a clean mop bucket (bucket can be lined with a can liner). Saturate a clean synthetic mop, and press out excess finish.
- Apply High Caliber in thin to medium coats. Allow finish to completely dry between coats. Repeat until desired appearance is achieved.
ItemAdd to List