Floor Stripper - Echelon, 1 case
A concentrated floor finish remover that quickly penetrates and emulsifies finish build-up and ground in soils, leaving floors ready for recoating. Its blend of solvents are powerful enough to get the job done, but is safe for most resilient and hard surface floors. Save $! Cost as low as $3.15/gallon.
Case includes 4 one-gallon bottles.
Only available in the continental US.
- Dust mop floor, remove gum, tape, etc. with floor scrapper.
- Dilute Echelon 32 oz. per gallon of water (1 part stripper to 4 parts water).
- Flood floor with Echelon, allow to dwell for 10 minutes.
- Machine scrub rigorously using a black stripping pad.
- Pick up solution using a wet/dry vacuum.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
*For heavy build-up allow for a longer dwell
time (20 minutes).