Acid Rinse - Marksmen, 1 gallon
Marksman's anti-browning formula eliminates browning caused by over wetting and bleed through of backing. It can be used as an acid rinse on carpeting, removing old extraction cleaners and returning carpet to its factory original pH.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Test for color fastness of carpet in an inconspicuous area.
- Dilute 4 oz. ( 1:32) as a topical spray.
- Apply directly to carpet using a pressurized sprayer in an overlapping manner.
- Dilute 2 oz. 1:64 as an extraction cleaner.
- Extract carpet using an overlapping method.
- Use full strength as a spotter.
- Spray on to spot. Agitate with a spotting brush.
Allow 5 minutes of dwell time before blotting or extracting.