Demo – Phantom 24" Traction-Drive Scrubber
Our Phantom automatic scrubber line was built with your business in mind. Its durable design and simple controls make it easy to operate right out of the box, without the need for time-consuming training. Plus, we’ve only included the features you need to get the job done quickly and easily, so you’re not paying for unused bells and whistles or costly repair parts down the road.
Out of the box and on the job in less than 30 minutes
Ships fully assembled and with everything you need to get to work…just add water!
- On-board charger and two, 12V batteries
- Pad driver
- Box of red scrubbing pads
- 24” cleaning path covers up to 25,000 square feet per hour
- Self-propelled traction drive with variable speed fingertip controls
- 16 gallon solution/recovery tanks
- On-board battery charger and pad driver included
- Three-stage vac motor and max recovery squeegee system leaves floors dry
- 225 RPM pad speed with 88 lb. down pressure to tackle the dirtiest floors
- Simple set-up/clean up with a quick fill port and easy access drain hose
- Recovery tank filter protects vacuum motor from debris
- Oversized recovery tank opening for easy cleaning to reduce mold, bacteria and other contaminants
- Includes batteries
Ergonomic finger-tip controls and smooth, self-propelled traction drive performance helps users comfortably clean over 20,000 (25,000) square feet per hour. With a continuous run time of up to four hours the Phantom is perfect for medium to large size spaces. When the job’s done, maintenance is made simple with easy access to batteries, vacuum motors and tanks.
- Brush Speed
- 225 RPM
- Cleaning Width
- Run Time
- 4 Hours
- Solution Tank
- 16 gallon
- Recovery Tank
- 16 gallon
- 25,000 sq. ft./hr.
- 46.5" x 21" x 43"
- Weight (lb)
- 10 years housing, 1 year motor
- California Residents