13" Nylo-Grit® Scrubbing Brush, Fits PAS28, PAS28R - 1 Brush
- For aggressive scrubbing of concrete and stripping of resilient floors, terrazzo, and tile
- Replaces black and brown pads
- Irregular bristle length to assure cleaning on uneven surfaces
- Green colored .050" DuPont Tynex® A Nylon fibers impregnated with 80 grit silicon carbide
- Spring/hub mounted
- Available in 13" - 19" diameter with 1-3/4" trim
- 1 brush
ItemAdd to List
Powr-Flite pad-free brushes are the choice for all hard floor surfaces especially:
- Irregular surfaces, concrete, quarry tile, terrazzo, slate, marble and other grouted or uneven surfaces that do not lend themselves to the use of floor pads
- To get down into the low areas, you need the flexibility of a brush
- Pad-free brushes are self cleaning. However, for maximum performance, they should be rinsed under a faucet or washed with a hose for fast release of any soil. Hang to dry. Keep liquid, water or detergent under the brush. Do not leave the weight of an autoscrubber on the brush during storage.
- Brushes are NOT designed for use with flammable materials.
- Price does not include clutch plate.
Write Your Own Review