Predator 20 Self-Propelled Automatic Scrubber
Simple controls, easy to use, and easy to transport, the Predator 20 provides excellent scrubbing results on a wide range of hard floor surfaces. Designed for moderate sized interiors, the Predator 20 is ideal for use in schools, hotels, retail shops, restaurants, hospitals and other commercial and industrial applications.
• Full sized 20" pad driver or brush increases productivity
• 200 RPM brush speed provides aggressive scrubbing power
• Comes complete with two 12 volt batteries, charger and pad driver
• Low-profile, ergonomic design provides easy maneuverability
• Fully removable solution tank provides quick access to batteries for routine maintenance
• In-line solution solenoid controls solution flow optimizing cleaning times
• Simple control panel includes key switch, battery meter and hour meter
• Includes pad driver, batteries and charger
The perfect size for medium to large size scrubbing jobs, the self-propelled Predator 20, with direct drive, will clean 20,000 square feet per hour. The PAS20 features aggressive cleaning power with 90 lbs. of floating brush pressure. Thick slurry is no match for the 3-stage vacuum motor. Maintenance is made simple with easy access to batteries, vacuum motor and tanks, plus a lifetime lubricated differential motor.
- Brush Speed
- 180 RPM
- Cleaning Width
- Run Time
- 4.5 Hours
- Solution Tank
- 17 gallon
- Recovery Tank
- 17 gallon
- 20,000 sq. ft./hr.
- Weight (lb)
- Scrubbers 5 years - tanks, 2 years - motors, 1 year - parts and labor