DEMO - Nomad Multi-Unit Carpet Extractor
Nomad extractors combine power and portability for unmatched performance in multi-unit settings like apartments or hotel rooms.
• 50 foot, no-tangle hose for mobility throughout multiple rooms
• Dump valve set for ADA standard toilet height, allowing for quick and easy draining of recovery tank
• Two-stage Airwatt vacuum motor provides superior performance
• Compact size for transport and maneuverability
• Large "stair climbing" wheels and front mount carrying handle to maneuver up and down stairs
• User-friendly control switches
• Ships with 50 foot hose and 12 inch wand
• Optional accessories include crevice, detail, hand, upholstery and stair tools, to tackle almost any job
Designed specifically for use in apartments, hotel rooms, or similar applications, Nomad Multi-Unit Extractors are perfect for everything from interim maintenance to deep restoration cleaning. The Nomad is constructed of a durable rotationally molded polyethylene to endure the rigors of daily use. The units have a compact vertical design, making them easy to store, transport and use.
Without a built-in solution tank, Nomad Extractors allow operators to use a bath tub, sink or even a bucket as the solution/water source and dispel dirty water directly from the machine into a toilet or drain. The extractor remains stationary while its 50' hose and cleaning wand offers unparalleled maneuverability.
Note: This machine comes equipped with a thermal coupler to prevent the motor from overheating. Use water no more than 100O to ensure optimal performance.