20" Powr² Orbital Floor Machine
The Powr² orbital floor machine takes floor care in a whole new direction. Unlike traditional “side-swing” machines, the straightforward motion of an orbital floor machine is easier on the operator and requires little training. Its rectangular design takes the difficulty out of edge and detail work. A variety of pads allows users to clean, prep floors, dry strip finish and buff with a single machine.
• Chemical-free floor finish removal
• 3,500 RPM head speed for powerful performance
• Anytime cleaning with low 69 dBA
• 1.5 hp fan-cooled motor is enclosed by a motor fan guard
• Optional weights (up to two) provide increased down pressure
• Specialty pads available for tile and grout cleaning, scuff removal and wood sanding
• Dust control model available
14" X 20" Pads (Sold Separately)
Chemical Free Finish Removal
Using an EcoPrep pad (Item# ECO1420), the Powr2 is able to remove floor finish without the use of chemicals.
The Powr2's rectangular shape and oscillating motion allows it to be used along baseboards, in corners and tight spaces - without the risk of losing control.