17" 1.5 hp Millennium Floor Machine With Sandpaper Driver
This Powr-Flite 17" 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine comes with a sandpaper driver to get you started on your next sanding job immediately. The 17" 1.5 hp Millennium Edition Floor Machine's dual capacitor motor starts easily, even with the most aggressive sandpaper, but it can also be used for more delicate jobs such as buffing finished floors.
• Included sandpaper driver - SB17M
• Patented rotationally molded one-piece housing reduces noise and vibration
• Powerful 1.5 hp, 175 RPM dual capacitor motor starts easily, even with the most aggressive sandpaper
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 17" Pads / 15" Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start-ups
• Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
Millennium Edition floor machines are heavier than floor machines of a similar size, giving you maximum pad pressure for the best results. The molded housing will absorb the impact often seen in transport. 175 RPM is considered the most versatile floor machine speed and when using a standard pad driver, a wide variety of applications are at your disposal - including shampooing, scrubbing, sanding, scraping, grinding, stripping and buffing.
Currently backordered, will ship within 1-2 weeks.
Modern Design, Modern Performance
The Millenium Edition combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components.
Built in the USA
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
- Cord Length
- 50 ft.
- Cord Strain Relief
- Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- 1.5 hp
- Operation Control
- Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size
- Running Amps
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- California Residents