17" 1.5 hp, Classic Metal Floor Machine with Sandpaper Driver
This Powr-Flite 17" 1.5 hp Classic Floor Machine comes with a sandpaper driver to get you started on your next sanding job immediately. This machine also accepts pad drivers and brushes, allowing you to use it as a standard floor machine as well. Classic Floor Machines use the most technologically advanced motor, transmission and electrical components in a rugged all-metal housing. All metal handle housings, tube and trigger assemblies add to the long-lasting durability of the machine.
• Included sandpaper driver -SB17M
• Powerful 1.5 hp, 175 RPM dual capacitor motor starts easily, even with the most aggressive sandpaper
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 17" Pads / 15" Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start ups
• High polish chrome finish is chip and corrosive resistant, keeping the Classic looking newer longer
• Full surround non-marking bumpers help prevent damage to walls and furniture
• Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
Equipped with a sandpaper driver, the Powr-Flite 17" 1.5 hp Classic Floor Machine is a great value for contractors and cleaning professionals charged with hard floor maintenance and restoration projects.
Classic Design, Modern Performance
The Classic line combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components..
Built in the USA
Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
- Cord Length
- 50 ft.
- Cord Strain Relief
- Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring
- 1.5 hp
- Operation Control
- Dual lever on/off safety switch
- Pad Size
- Triple planetary drive
- Running Amps
- Weight (lb)
- 1 year housing, 5 years motor, 3 years transmission and 1 year parts and labor
- California Residents
- Motor #
- Circuit Breaker #
- Sheer Pin #
- Cord #
- Switch #