Carpet Extractor 10 Gallon Heated Airwatt 500 PSI
Backed by the Carpet and Rug Institute's gold seal of performance, the PFX1085EAW uses pioneering innovation in carpet cleaning to deliver deep cleaning with hot water and 500 PSI! The result of this state-of-the-art engineering is an extractor with less amp draw, a cooler running motor, and remarkable water recovery. Now you can reduce the risk of blown breakers and get up to 3x the motor life of a traditional vacuum motor.
• State-of-the-art, patent-pending bearing design virtually eliminates bearing failure - the number one failure on carpet extractor vacuum motors
• A high efficiency new cooling fan design keeps Ametek motor running cooler
• High quality CAT pump that will hold up to high pressure, heat and harsh chemical
• Includes 2 25' power cords
• Includes 20' vacuum hose with insider solution line
Add our 2-jet Wonder Wand to acheive CRI Gold level performance or see our Airwatt Gold Package to receive a 500 PSI Airwatt Extractor and 2-Jet Wonder Wand while saving $650.
Wands and hand tools sold separately.
Airwatt - the best measure of cleaning power
Airwatt is the measurement of the cleaning/recovery power. Extractor performance has long been measured by CFM and Waterlift - Airwatt technology provides the best of both by measuring the peak performance of airflow (CFM) and suction (waterlift) at the peak performance level of operation. While long used to measure vacuum performance, especially central vacuums, Airwatts is a new concept for the extraction market.
Airwatt provides a more efficient measurement of how an extractor will perform for optimum performance.
Charles DiGisco of ReSource New Jersey, Inc., has 23 years of experience in the commercial floor care and Jan/San industries. Mr. DiGisco is a well-respected commercial floor care industry educator, author, trainer, and speaker.
- Vacuum Motor
- Solution Tank
- 10 gallon
- Solution Pressure
- 50-500 p.s.i.
- Recovery Tank
- 8 gallon
- Water Lift
- 20 ft.
- Cord Length
- (2) 25 ft.
- Wheel Type
- 12" Stair Climbing
- Weight (lb)
- Items Included with Extractors
- 20 ft. hose (1504WDS) & 2 - 25 ft. Cords (M1374)
- Airwatt Extractors 5 years housing / tank, 2 year motor, pump, parts and labor
- California Residents
- Motor #
- Pump #
- Hose #
- Cord #