Powr-Flite’s 13" 1 hp Classic floor machine uses the most technologically advanced motor, transmission and electrical components in a rugged all-metal housing.
• Compact 13" cleaning width
• Versatile 1 hp, 175 RPM motor
• All Steel Triple Planetary Gear Box
• Uses 13" Pads / Brushes
• Thumb activated safety interlock switch prevents accidental start ups
• High polish chrome finish is chip and corrosive resistant, keeping the Classic looking newer longer• Full surround non-marking bumpers help prevent damage to walls and furniture
• Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American workers
This 13" 1 hp Classic Floor Machine is a great all-purpose floor machine for use in smaller areas. 175 RPM is considered the most versatile speed for floor machines, allowing you to complete a wide variety of jobs - including scrubbing, buffing and polishing.
Pad drivers sold separately.
Classic Design, Modern Performance The Classic line combines the enduring popularity of an all metal floor machine with the most technologically advanced motors, transmissions and electrical components. The 13" model is designed for use in tight spaces.
Built in the USA Each machine is assembled and tested by skilled American craftsmen.
Does the floor machine come with a pad driver? No. Because of the wide variety of floor machine applications, pad drivers are usually sold separately. This allows you to choose exactly what you need for your specific job requirements. If you are looking for simple solutions, browse our floor machine / pad driver bundles (click pictures below for more info).
What can the Classic floor machine be used for? This 13" 1 hp Classic Floor Machine is a great all-purpose floor machine with plenty of power and durability to handle your toughest jobs. 175 RPM is considered the most versatile floor machine speed and its smaller cleaning width allows you to maneuver the machine in tight spaces.