• Adjustable brush pressure provides smooth consistent brush action even on uneven and grouted floors
• Independent dual wheel drive in forward and reverse
• Self lubricating traverse differential motor requires no maintenance
• Dual motor brush operation with up to 150 lbs. of brush pressure
• Large adjustable squeegee leave floors virtually dry
10 year housing and 1 year parts and workmanship
Have any questions that need answering? Email us at FAQ@Powr-Flite.com!
• How many square feet per hour does it take to clean?
→ The PAS28-DXBC battery automatic scrubber is rated to clean 27,000 - 44,000 square feet per hour with its 28" cleaning path.
• What is the solution tank capacity?
→ The PAS28-DXBC battery automatic scrubber has both a 20 gallon solution tank and a 20 gallon recovery tank.
• What are the advantages of battery vs. electric powered machines?
→ Corded automatic scrubbers are best used when cleaning compact or congested areas that can be cleaned without contantly having to plug into different power outlets. Battery powered automatic scrubbers eliminate the need to constantly unplug and replug the machine when cleaning large areas reducing cleaning time by 30-35%.
• What brushes do you recommend for different applications?
→ The PAS28-DXBC battery automatic scrubber uses rotary brushes running at 225 RPM generating between 110-155 lbs. of brush pressure. Listed below are different brush types and their proper applications.