|Model ||M2000-3 ||Work Rating ||26,000 ft²/hr |
|Pad Diameter ||20" ||Weight ||89 lbs. |
|Motor ||1.5 hp, UL Listed ||Operation Control ||Dual lever on/off safety switch |
|Transmission ||Belt Drive || Warranty ||10 years - housing, 2 years - motor, 1 year - parts and workmanship |
|RPM ||2000 || ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES |
|Power Cord ||75 ft. UL listed 12/3 SJTW-A ||Pads ||Pad selection |
|Pad Pressure ||16 lbs. ||Pads Driver ||Pad drivers |
|Cord Strain Relief ||Heavy duty metal, lock nut and spring || || |
|Handle Tube ||All chrome 1.5" || || |
|Pad Driver ||20" flexible total contact driver || || |
|Wheels ||Two 5" non-marking wheels || || |
Download Complete Spec Sheet
Download Complete Manual
Download Parts Breakdown
◎ What do we need a burnisher for?
▸ Burnishers are used to produce a high gloss on a finished floor very quickly. The speed and forward operating motion of the burnishers allow frequent, (daily, weekly) finish coat high gloss maintenance of a floor.
◎ What pad driver do we need for our burnisher?
▸ All burnishers come equipped with a pad driver which is bolted onto the machine.
◎ What pad do I need?
▸ Only use pads that are designed for high speed burnishing.
General pad application in order of minimum to maximum aggression:
- Beige pads - frequent burnishing of soft to medium finishes.
- Combo pads - frequent burnishing of soft to medium finishes.
- Porko pads - frequent burnishing of hard finishes, recommended for burnishing floors with expanded cycles of maintenance such as weekly or monthly. produces a fast shine.
- Porko Plus pads - periodic maintenance of a finished floor. Very aggressive fast shine.
Specialty pads in order of application:
- Luster Lite pads - can be used on any finish and produces a very high gloss on top coats.
- Remover pads - for all finishes, removes black heel marks and restores the gloss.
- Microfiber burnishing pads - produces high gloss on finished floors, reduces airborne dust, excellent for both resilient and non-resilient floors, capable of burnishing uneven floors without burning the edges.
◎ How do I determine which speed to buy?
▸ The typical floor finish today requires at least a 1500 RPM machine to produce satisfactory results. Specifically the Powr-Flite 1600 RPM burnishers will shine all floor finishes and will do so as well as other brand 2000 RPM burnishers as a result of the even comforming pad presure. The Powr-Flite 2000 RPM burnisher will also shine at a faster pace. Very large areas which allow a burnished single pass of 75 feet can be completed more efficiently with the 2000 RPM machine.